1. Guest would you like to win over $300 in prizes for webmaster related content? HERE is our post on our $300 webmaster giveaway! Check it out today!
    Dismiss Notice

Xyphien's official website

Discussion in 'Frat Rushing' started by Xyphien, May 17, 2016.

1. Hey everyone, so the off chance you all would like to follow the sites I work on, and everything I'm doing, etc. Feel free to check out my site http://www.Xyphien.Com it's mostly a place where I post updates of what I'm doing, and has links to ALL my currently activate websites.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Oh damn, that red and orange colour scheme is sick man!

I see that you play League, you up for carrying a noob up the ladder? :rofl:

3. Thanks :) Being a personal website I don't care about it looking too professional, etc. as I want it to reflect me as a whole. My avatar, color scheme, etc. is Red/Orange/Black as my logo is a Phoenix, so I wanted a site to represent it :D

As for the league, once I get back into the states I'll be more than happy to play! Though keep in mind 1. I haven't played in over 9 months. 2. I'll be drunk about 90% of my free time to make up with the 9 months of not drinking/partying XD so... I may not be the best when I first get back home, but I'm always down to play. As well as Overwatch if you happen to play that as well XD

4. I wish my crappy laptop could run Overwatch but I'm building a new desktop over summer though so hopefully it'll be able to run most AAA games.

If you're up for we could just casually play some normal matches, I really want to try and get a lot better at it, so some company in the chat would be awesome!

I think over the past week I've spent most of it at my desk with some beer, so I'd say almost all of my posts are always fuelled by alcohol.

• Funny Funny x 1