1. Guest, would you like to win over $300 in prizes for webmaster related content? HERE is our post on our $300 webmaster giveaway! Check it out today!
    Dismiss Notice

What phone do you use?

Discussion in 'Computer Lab' started by Earth Be Lost, Feb 13, 2016.

?

What IOS is your phone running?

1. IOS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Windows Phone

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Android

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  4. Symbian

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Blackberry

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Basic question, what phone are you using and what OS is it running?

I'm using the Samsung Galaxy S6, great phone. It's running Android.

2. I have a Microsoft Lumia 640. Windows phone

3. How do you find it? My friend has a windows phone but he can barely get any "decent" apps to use. do you develop anything for it or have you tried?

4. I have a HTC One M8 - but due an upgrade soon, thinking of the Galaxy S6 - maybe the edge version

5. I don't see much of a point in the edge, it's more of a gimmick for the price. The S7 should be out soon I think!

6. Pretty good actually. Looking forward to windows 10 phone update. Aren't allot of apps supported compared to others so that's a shame poor point.

7. Hmm - I'm also looking forward to it also! I'm not sure, that's what he told me. I've looked into making a few apps for him just to play around with it.

8. Using an s5 currently, looking forward to the new Marshmallow update soon - and the s7 that just came out. :D