1. Guest, would you like to win over $300 in prizes for webmaster related content? HERE is our post on our $300 webmaster giveaway! Check it out today!
    Dismiss Notice

Theme/Style trouble?

Discussion in 'The Library' started by Xyphien, May 21, 2019.

1. After 5 months of using a style (theme) on my large website that gets over 500k views, 39k members, and averages over $100 in adsense revenue a month I just checked my adsense and found out I've been making around $20 a month for the last 5 months... Turns out, the style I've been using hasn't been displaying any ads on it what so ever. I've checked other styles and even the default style and they all seem to be working just fine. This makes me believe it's the styles fault. After contacting the owner of the style he sent pictures of the ads working on his site and said it's not the style and refuses to help further.

What would you all do if there's enough evidence to point at the style/theme and the owner of that refused to look into it?