1. Guest would you like to win over $300 in prizes for webmaster related content? HERE is our post on our $300 webmaster giveaway! Check it out today!
    Dismiss Notice

Picking a hosting company?

Discussion in 'Domain & Hosting Prerequisite' started by JennyorAlice, Jan 31, 2016.

1. How do you go about picking a hosting company for your next project? Do you look for your friends to recommend you something? Do you check out the customer satisfaction from each company and compare? What do you do?

2. I use the same one that I've been using. How I found that out though, I went through several websites, articles, and asked everyone for their own personal opinions and I would go with the most popular.

3. I just google and see reviews, currently I'm hosted by InMotion Hosting, amazing host. If you ever plan on getting Shared Hosting, VPS or a Dedi go with InMotion Hosting. If you do, let me know and I'll send you my affiliate link :p

4. I tend to give it a trial run, I'll buy a month and stress test it with my own tools and programs as well as see how much traffic I get, that tends to be a good indicator of a reliable host, then it simply comes down to how good the staff are with helping and how much they know.

5. I usually look at web hosting forums. I'll go through the ad thread sections and check those which stand out to me. Then I'll look for reviews on the company (giving preference to those on forums rather than potentially fake ones on other sites).

6. Thông tin khá bổ ích, mong mọi người sẽ đóng góp nhiều hơn thông tin dạng như thế này để forum thêm phần đa dạng.