1. Guest, would you like to win over $300 in prizes for webmaster related content? HERE is our post on our $300 webmaster giveaway! Check it out today!
    Dismiss Notice

Last movie you watched, any good?

Discussion in 'Community Lounge' started by Salient, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Spectre - the latest James Bond outing, was a tad disappointed, seemed disjointed and I kept waiting on something cool to happen. Daniel Craig is starting to look a bit old for the role. 6/10 Give it a miss if not a Bond fan.

2. Well, mines was Home alone.

3. I watched Civil War, and I really liked it. It was extremely long though, however it was still good nonetheless. I feel it should have been more of a Avengers movie as ALL of them but 2 were in it, but ohh well.

4. The last film I watched was Jungle Book, It was a really good film, I recommend seeing it.

5. Captain America Civil War- Loved it!

6. Same here, am I the only one who left the theatre on Iron Man's side?

7. I think so XD
    I was on cpt's side from the beginning. I think he was right about the whole thing, and stuck with his guns.

8. Like I think Cap was right, but Iron Man was following the democratic route, Cap going on his own kind of felt a bit selfish after all the countries had voted to limit the Avengers.

And that end scene with Cap, Bucky and Iron man.. god damn the feels.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Probably. :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Captain America just sounded like a baby through the entire film, I think I might have a hidden dislike for him :rofl:

11. Captain America as well.
    Nope!! haha I was Iron Mans side the whole way through. :p

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Finally someone agrees! Cap just felt like such a douche the whole time.

13. Nah, Robert Downey Jr. is the king of all douche bags :p

14. #14 Aleeza, May 12, 2019
    Last edited: May 12, 2019
    The last movie I watched was Mulan. In fact, I've watched that movie about 5 times this week! I watch this movie everywhere I go. My favorite place to watch this movie is in my living room.