1. Guest, would you like to win over $300 in prizes for webmaster related content? HERE is our post on our $300 webmaster giveaway! Check it out today!
    Dismiss Notice

Is AdSense dead?

Discussion in 'Tuition Assistance' started by Jerlene, May 14, 2019.

1. I've been using AdSense on my main site for over a year now and generate income, but nowhere as much as I would had this been a few years ago. I don't think AdSense is as good as they once were. Do you still use AdSense and is it giving you a decent amount of income? What other programs would you recommend?

2. SEO and social media tend to cost these days. Therefore whatever is made has to exceed that cost. Anyway, I made a little money on Adsense back in 2011 - but I wasn't paying for SEO (SEO was much easier.).

3. I use adsense on most of my websites. I make some sort of money off of it from my various websites, but it's not all that good if you have a smaller website imo as it'll take a long time to reach the threshold of $100. I barely make that a month and that's from my website with almost 40k members on it. However, it's still one of the go to's when it comes to automatic ads being displayed.

4. I sell ads more then I use adsense. I tend to get more ROI when I do that.

5. In my experiences, I've been better off selling advertisement spots for fixed periods of time through online ad marketplaces like BuySellAds and AdClerks. I still utilize Adsense as a backfill when these spots haven't been sold just yet, but I really don't see much money coming from Adsense. I typically get like $1 a day, which is nothing.