1. Guest, would you like to win over $300 in prizes for webmaster related content? HERE is our post on our $300 webmaster giveaway! Check it out today!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Freshman Initiations' started by Ravenfreak, May 13, 2019.

1. Hey everyone my name is Ravenfreak. I am currently 29 years old and have been using forums since late 2006. I didn't create my first forum until 2009 though, on the Forumotion platform. I've used quite a few forum scripts, but my favorites are Simple Machines Forums, MyBB, Xenforo and vBulletin. I'm great with setting up permissions in phpBB as well, as I know that software can be a bit of a pain to set up. Anyways other hobbies I like are playing/collecting video games, and I like to modify old games as well. Nice to meet you all!

2. Hey Ravenfreak! Welcome to Webmaster.College. Feel free to have a look around and let me know if you have any questions. :)

3. Hello and welcome to the community! I too made my first forum in 2009 on forumotion :O It was actually my first ever website and started me on the path of being a webdeveloper :D

I look forward to seeing you around the site and look forward to learning some tips and tricks you've picked up along your way.

4. Hey, Welcome to the forum! I think your experience could come in handy for anyone on the forum.