1. Guest, would you like to win over $300 in prizes for webmaster related content? HERE is our post on our $300 webmaster giveaway! Check it out today!
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings!

Discussion in 'Freshman Initiations' started by JennyorAlice, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Hello everyone! How are you?

A little bit about myself: I enjoy reading (a lot), spending time with my dog, playing video games, watching movies and managing my forum. Want to know anything else, just ask.

I'll see you around....

2. Hello and welcome to the forums Jennyor Alice! Glad to have you here! What type of video games do you like to play & for what console?

3. Hello and welcome JennyorAlice What is your favorite movie? and what is your most successful forum?

4. @Xyphien I normally play Nintendo consoles. But I normally play Mario games. I like games that have a story line to it.

@Batman My favorite movie of all time.....that's a hard one. I'd have to say the Harry Potter movies are my favorite, especially the Prisoner of Azkaban (the 3rd movie). My most successful forum I've ever had was probably that last forum I had before the current forum I've got now. The last forum I had was doing so well and then the host I was using decided to shut down on me so I had to move to a new host. But I plan on making my current forum just as good, if not better.