1. Guest, would you like to win over $300 in prizes for webmaster related content? HERE is our post on our $300 webmaster giveaway! Check it out today!
    Dismiss Notice

Free Themes

Discussion in 'Art Curriculum' started by Ash, May 14, 2019.

1. Most forum software available to users have some free options in terms of themes. However, they tend to be used by a lot of forums because they are free after all. Do you go for free themes if they look good? Or do you tend to avoid them because they are used by a lot of forums?

2. I've used free themes in the past, but when I do I ensure that you're allowed to change them in their TOS. If they do, then I make sure to customize them to the best of my ability. Via changing the CSS of several things, the color scheme, graphics and more. A lot of times I use the free theme as a basis of what I'd like my site to actually look like. Use the back end code and then change the small stuff I know how to :)