1. Guest, would you like to win over $300 in prizes for webmaster related content? HERE is our post on our $300 webmaster giveaway! Check it out today!
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Hosting Company?

Discussion in 'Domain & Hosting Prerequisite' started by Xyphien, Jan 31, 2016.

1. What is your favorite hosting company out there?

I've used several hosting companies, but my all time favorite and only one I'm currently using, as well as will most likely ever used has to be HawkHost. HawkHost has one of the best customer support I've ever dealt with, not just with hosting companies, but of all time. I've had issues that wasn't even on their end, and they went through and fixed them for me regardless. I have extreme respect for them, and I highly recommend them to everyone.

2. InMotion Hosting. They have incredible support, amazing packages and great features. Hopefully I'm allowed to post my affiliate link (didn't find anything against it in rules) if not, remove it:p

3. I am currently using HawkHost, but maybe there is a better hosting company around. I have not tried enough to decide the best one:p

4. My favourite hosting company ever? Would easily have to be IOFlood. I used them back when I was running holderhost. They're a dedicated server company which uses older CPUs to be really competitive on price. Their network was brilliant, their support helpful and we didn't experience a single hardware fault.

At the moment I'm using CrocWeb and am very happy with them.

5. I enjoy either namecheap or altushost for anything offshore. If you know what I mean.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Just as a general heads-up, I would avoid any Endurance International Group (EIG) owned company especially if you are planning on a VPS.

Too much to type again here, but you can read my posts over on the XF forum about such here.

In case you still have faith in them, try reading some of the EIG Employee Reviews. :eek:

7. I am using Linode and I really like them. I know they had some issues with DDOS attacks recently but that didn't hinder my decision to switch to them. I was using a host before them and got tired of poor support, ignored messages, and constant downtime issues. I won't mention who it was in public but if you want to know you can send me a PC.

8. You can't blame the host for DDOS attacks, it's not their fault someone is targeting them. Also, that sucks, I've never had bad support from a hosting company thus far, though I've only used one this whole time. Once you find a great hosting company, why look for another one. You know?

9. That's why I'm not looking. I'm loving Linode.

10. I use BuyVm.net, I am a Shared account holder. But for the past 2 years they have been great.