1. Guest, would you like to win over $300 in prizes for webmaster related content? HERE is our post on our $300 webmaster giveaway! Check it out today!
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Domain Provider?

Discussion in 'Domain & Hosting Prerequisite' started by Xyphien, Jan 31, 2016.

1. What is your favorite domain provider?

The only domain provider I will ever use is NameCheap, they were the first provider I've used, and has to be the easiest to navigate, and have the best deals constantly. I can buy .com domains for $5 quite occasionally, as well as I've gotten several domains for as low as $0.99 with several deals.

2. I use either NameCheap or GoDaddy - some great codes/offers available for both providers - usually go with whichever is cheapest

3. I know that there aren't codes for cheap domains and such but I love Google Domains.

4. Cheaper isn't means good norr expensive. I use namecheap for SSL

5. Have you looked into LetsEnccrypt? It's in public beta now.

6. I use GoDaddy when buying domains.

7. Namecheap - they love internet freedom, publicly hated SOPA and are always good with support, plus the free whois is nice.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yep... I known them from the beginning and aren't easy and confusing and it's something I can't renew every six months or 90 days in this case and I have the slot for installing it however aren't for cpannel just yet and shared hosting is something that they are looking at still. Went with namecheap because it was simple

9. NameCheap cares about their customers and offer great prices.

10. NameCheap, GoDaddy, DynaDot are the three I use mainly now. I use to use NameSilo alot but they recently sold and I do not want to get caught in the middle of a fire with no water so I will wait til the transition period is over before using them again.

11. GoDaddy is the way to go. I've used them multiple times, and their customer service is 100% authentic and they are fast. I also get a discount from them due to the amount of domains I purchase to resell.

12. I've always go with Namecheap when I need a new domain myself. I used 1 and 1 before, but I eventually transferred my domain to Namecheap. xD

13. I have tried a lot of different domain registrars but my favourite one is GoDaddy. It's going to take a lot from another company to take me away from GoDaddy. But I've been wanting to try another one lately. They raised their prices for renewals and coupon codes are hard to come by. Any opinions on Name Silo?