1. Guest, would you like to win over $300 in prizes for webmaster related content? HERE is our post on our $300 webmaster giveaway! Check it out today!
    Dismiss Notice

'ello, 'ello.

Discussion in 'Freshman Initiations' started by Carlos, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Some of you may know me, some of you may don't. Whatever preconceived notions you have of me or about me - leave it at the door. I'm not here to stir up trouble. You don't give me trouble, I won't either. Simple enough. At least it should be.

Anyhow, that out of the way: Hello!

I briefly conversed with some folks here before this site even exists. I'm not sure how they respond to me being here.

Interesting gimmick for a what's practically a promotion site. It's like a classroom for webmasters or website owners but with a unique twist to it. I must say, nice work. And they're treating it like a real college, to boot.

2. Hello and welcome to the community :D Sorry for the late reply. I've been super busy the past few days :O

• Like Like x 1