1. Guest, would you like to win over $300 in prizes for webmaster related content? HERE is our post on our $300 webmaster giveaway! Check it out today!
    Dismiss Notice

Do You look at Domain Auctions?

Discussion in 'Domain & Hosting Prerequisite' started by Deathstarr, May 12, 2019.

1. Have you ever went though domain auctions to buy domains for projects?

GoDaddy has some good auctions and expiring auctions, NameCheap and DynaDot offer auctions.

NamePros.com is a good place to search for domain names also.

2. I've went through flippa a few times to find some cheapish domains but never really found one that I wanted. Sometimes you can find some amazing domain names for sale on auction sites but I've yet to come across any that I was willing to drop the money on as of yet.

3. I go through the domain auctions on forums like NamePros and DNForum, but I never go to domain auctions that domain registrars hold.
    The money they sell their domains for are so ridiculous. I've seen stupid names going for 5-6 figures. It just doesn't make sense.
    NamePros is my number one spot for domains though. They even have a section for people just giving away their domains. It happens more often than you think.