1. Guest, would you like to win over $300 in prizes for webmaster related content? HERE is our post on our $300 webmaster giveaway! Check it out today!
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Addons or Pre-Made?

Discussion in 'Scripts & Software Course' started by Xyphien, May 19, 2019.

1. Have you ever gotten any custom addons created for your website? Or do you simply use pre-made ones. Addons are anything that add something to your website, for example the shop on here is a pre-made addon.

I personally have had a few custom addons created for my websites however, I tend to stick with pre-made ones as they're almost always what I'm looking for and often times cost efficient versus paying for a completely unique addon.

2. I always go for pre-made they are cheaper and most of the time already do what I am looking for.

3. Pre-made. If you have the money and the funds to purchase a custom add-on, by all means...go for it.

4. I've had custom add-ons created on phpBB and XenForo in the past, but I typically try to stick to pre-made add-ons as much as possible. Cost is the reason for that.