1. Guest, would you like to win over $300 in prizes for webmaster related content? HERE is our post on our $300 webmaster giveaway! Check it out today!
    Dismiss Notice

Best way to generate revenue?

Discussion in 'Tuition Assistance' started by Xyphien, Jan 31, 2016.

1. What do you find to be the best way to generate revenue?

For me, I find that VIP Members in certain communities is the best way to generate revenue. On my other site it generates over 80% of the revenue I make on the forum.

2. VIP access to certain points of your site - also running sponsored ads

3. The best income for me would be ads, as they tend to be the only method that I use.

4. On average how much would you say you make from these ads, if you'd like to disclose that information with us :)

5. I don't run any forums or websites currently but at a high point I used to make roughly $380ish per month, which was good.

6. I earn nothing from ads, SUCKS

7. With due time :) The more traffic you start bringing in, the more ad revenue you will make. Regardless of how you do it, either ppc/ppm like google adsense, or purchased monthly ads like publicity clerks. Focus on the fundamentals of getting your traffic, seo, etc. up and the ad revenue will start coming in :)

8. Google AdSense aren't my first choice of income they are rubbish and a con. publicity clerks , I have set up account and had no one brought the slots. And aren't getting much from one guy from a website