1. Guest, would you like to win over $300 in prizes for webmaster related content? HERE is our post on our $300 webmaster giveaway! Check it out today!
    Dismiss Notice

Affiliate Program with Hosting vs Reseller

Discussion in 'Domain & Hosting Prerequisite' started by jasony, May 15, 2019.

?

What would you do, given the choices?

This poll will close on Jun 14, 2019 at 1:06 PM.
  1. Affiliate Hosting Program

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Start a Hosting Company

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Someone using a reseller is basically starting a hosting company, while the other option is simply referring a company. Anyway, the benefit of being an affiliate is you don't need to deal with the hassle of running a company, what might be a disadvantage?

O.K. who has dealt with either of these two things, or considered it?

2. Refferals often times bring you little to nothing. I've refered around 50 people to my hosting company, and on average I get a few dollars a month for their continuation of hosting. It's not all that much, versus if I got those same 50 people to join my reseller I would be making around 9x more than what I'm making now.