1. Guest, would you like to win over $300 in prizes for webmaster related content? HERE is our post on our $300 webmaster giveaway! Check it out today!
    Dismiss Notice

Admins Engagements?

Discussion in 'WebMaster's Degree' started by Xyphien, Jan 31, 2019.

1. How much do you feel an admin should be engaged in the community? Do you think he/she should be active in all the conversations, or do you think the admin should focus on the forum's admin work vs. being engaged in the community. Example, Post less, update more, or post more, update less?

2. I think by being engaged and active in the forum the admin will then know what changes/updates need to be made.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I completely agree with this!

4. I've always followed with the rule of if you're not posting and being apart of your creation, why should anyone else?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. The admin has to be active and constantly posting on the forums so the members know the site is not going to die and they know the admin is determined in their position. If the admin isn't posting, why should anyone else post?

• Agree Agree x 1