1. Guest would you like to win over $300 in prizes for webmaster related content? HERE is our post on our $300 webmaster giveaway! Check it out today!
    Dismiss Notice

About Webmaster College

Discussion in 'Information Board' started by Xyphien, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Hello and welcome to Webmaster College! WC is a webmaster community dedicated in helping out webmasters everywhere. Several people on different websites has asked me to make articles, reviews, etc. the reason as to why this is, is because I own a website which as of now is almost 4 months old with over 3k members, 20k posts and get's over 200k views of traffic a month. I made this site to post all my articles up, as well as to start a webmaster community. I was looking through several forum promotion forums and haven't came across many webmaster forums, which is why I decided to make this website.

If you have any further questions about Webmaster College do not hesitate to PM me directly. @Xyphien

2. This site looks very nice, well laid out, and I'm glad you took the time to make an about post on here.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Love the site - is there a quick way to view new posts though? Cheers

4. http://webmaster.college/find-new/posts I'll add this link to the header here soon to help find it better :)

5. Brilliant, many thanks :)

6. It's definitely different in a way. And I have seen allot of webmaster website's out there, however being said that I never seen one for college students and learning the tricks and experience from it

7. It's not necessarily for college students. In all honesty Webmaster.College was available so I purchased it, and decided it would be an amazing thing to have it themed like that :D

8. Still, would be great for people who are learning and be cool seeing this at a network college class. Lol... Probably to boring for them

9. I was wondering this same thing. So apparently it's not been added yet -or- perhaps I just don't have access rights to see it yet?

10. If you hover over forums it was there. However, I've added it as an actual navigation tab now. So, it'll be easier to get to.

11. Yep, I can see the New Posts link now. I forgot about hovering, excellent point!